The Changing Lives Team is a monthly giving program dedicated to making world-class health care and facilities easily accessible to individuals, families and especially children living in Central Appalachia. When you join the Changing Lives Team, you are joining a group of dedicated people across the region who are committed to helping people get the best possible care they can get without having to leave the area. If you have been impacted by the care and service the Cabell Huntington Hospital team provides or you want to see the work Cabell is doing expanded so that more people can be served, join the Changing Lives Team. Together, let’s make world-class health care and facilities easily accessible to individuals, families and children living in Central Appalachia.
Members of the Changing Lives Team can direct their giving to any of the following funds:
- Cancer Treatment, Education, or the Good Samaritan Fund
- The Hoops Family Children’s Hospital
- Nursing Education and Scholarship Program
- Mary H. Hodges Joint Replacement Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Or whatever project you want to see your regular giving support
When you become a part of the Changing Lives Team, you will receive the following:
- A stuffed animal or blanket to keep for a family member, or to donate to someone struggling with cancer or a child staying in the Hoops Family Children’s Hospital (after your 6th gift).
- A $20 gift certificate to the Children’s Depot — the gift shop in the Hoops Family Children’s Hospital (after your 1st gift).
- A monthly update with a story and photos about how your gift is touching the lives of people who need medical help and care.
YES, I want to be a part of the Changing Lives Team.
Join the Changing Lives Team Today