- We live in a world that is caught up in war and hatred.
- We live in a time that is distinguished by high technology and personal selfishness.
- We live in a culture where opportunity, individualism and uniqueness are no longer valued.
- We live in a region that is being torn apart by drugs and poverty and a lack of opportunity.
How can you take a stand against these things?
By being original … By being different
The Be Original Campaign is a challenge to all of us to stand up, be counted, to believe in ourselves, stay fit, active, and well, serve people in need and try each day to implement the 5 basic elements of being original in any way we can with the goal to better ourselves and our friends, neighbors and the culture in which we live.
The 5 Elements of Being Original
- Love Yourself
- Help People
- Eat Well
- Be Active
- Keep Learning
How Can You Get Involved?
- Get a Be Original wristband and wear it.
- Start practicing the elements of being original.
- Challenge others to be original too!
- Tell your story — ask for help or thoughts at #TriStateStrong.
- Show your wristband at any Stewart’s Hot Dogs and get a free drink with the purchase of a hot dog and chips.
“Being original has always brought me success. I want to share that with you. I want to challenge you to practice the 5 elements of being original. Do them every day. When you do you will see your life change and the world around you change. Do it for the people you love and value. Do it for those who can’t. But most of all … Do it for yourself.”
Owner, Stewart’s Hot Dogs
Founder, Be Original Campaign
100 PERCENT OF PROCEEDS GO TO THE HOOPS FAMILY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL